1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 cup celery, diced
1 cup carrots, diced
4 cups chicken broth
½ head of cabbage, chopped
½ teaspoon salt (optional)
few shakes of black pepper
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
14 oz can basil, oregano, garlic diced tomatoes
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots. Saute until slightly tender.
3. Stir in garlic.Pour in chicken broth.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
5. Cook until cabbage is tender.
6. Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt (if using)
7. Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve.
source of photo : http://yummly-recipeimages-compressed.s3.amazonaws.com/Ww-0-Point-Weight-Watchers-Cabbage-Soup-Recipezaar-196191.730x410.jpg